Full-time/part-time lawyer recruitment
(1) The interviewer needs to have a good foundation in law, a good professional education background, and a bachelor degree or above;
(2) The interviewee has obtained a lawyer’s qualification certificate and has been practicing independently for more than one year. At the same time, the interviewer has strong business development capabilities and a stable source of cases;
(3) The interviewer has mature business fields, has certain professional service capabilities, and can independently undertake cases or non-litigation projects in a professional field;
(4) The interviewer has a rigorous work style, good professional ethics, and a good sense of teamwork and innovative thinking;
(5) The interviewer agrees with the development concept of Timelyrain and adapts to the innovative development model of the institute.