(B) What information do we collect?
Usually, you can access Timely Rain and get information while anonymous. When we need personal information that can identify you or information that can contact you, we will ask for your consent.
Generally, when you register for Timely Rain or apply for new features, we may collect this information:
Name, E-mail address, residential address and phone number, etc., and ask for your confirmation.
(C) Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties
We may disclose your Personal Data to other Timely Rain entities, for legitimate business purposes (including operating our Sites and our Apps, and providing services to you), in accordance with applicable law and subject to applicable professional and regulatory requirements regarding confidentiality and professional secrecy. In addition, we may disclose your Personal Data to:
· Legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
· Accountants, auditors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors to Timely Rain, subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
· Third party Processors (such as providers of data hosting services and document review services), located anywhere in the world, subject to the requirements noted below in this Section (C);
· Any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
· Any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security;
· Any relevant third party acquirer(s), in the event that we sell or transfer all or any portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); and
If we engage a third party Processor to Process your Personal Data, the Processor will be subject to binding contractual obligations to: (i) only Process the Personal Data in accordance with our prior written instructions; and (ii) use measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data, together with any additional requirements under applicable law.
(D) Data security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, unauthorised access, and other unlawful or unauthorised forms of Processing, in accordance with applicable law.
Because the internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement all reasonable measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us using the internet – any such transmission is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely.
(E) Your legal rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights regarding our Processing of your Relevant Personal Data, including:
· the right not to provide your Personal Data to us (however, please note that we may be unable to provide you with the full benefit of our Sites, our Apps, or our services, if you do not provide us with your Personal Data);
· the right to request access to, or copies of, your Personal Data, together with information regarding the nature, Processing and disclosure of those Personal Data;
· the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your Personal Data;
· the right to request, on legitimate grounds:
· erasure of your Personal Data; or
· restriction of Processing of your Personal Data;
· the right to have certain Personal Data transferred to another Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to the extent applicable;
· where we Process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw that consent (noting that such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of any Processing performed prior to the date on which we receive notice of such withdrawal, and does not prevent the Processing of your Personal Data in reliance upon any other available legal bases); and
· the right to lodge complaints with a Data Protection Authority regarding the Processing of your Personal Data by us or on our behalf.
(F) Data minimisation
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data that we Process are limited to the Personal Data reasonably necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy.
Using cookies can help you personalize your online experience. You can accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers will automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to reject cookies according to your needs.